Sunday, April 13, 2008

Response to Article

Ethical lapses distract U.S. workers
New study from LRN finds U.S. workplaces at risk for reduced worker productivity and scandal

I found this article very interesting. I never realized that ethical issues could decrease worker productivity and cause such a distraction. This article points out that even the smallest ethical issue can cause a disruption among workers. After reading this article, I agree that you shouldn't get others involved in an ethical issue. Getting others involved only further decreases worker productivity. If a person is concerned about an ethical issue, they should take it directly to management. I don't think that there is a way to omit ethical issues in the work place; but I do think that there are better ways to deal with them.

No comments: